Sunday, 24 June 2012

#69 Life According to my iPhone - Week 25

25 - Week 25 (1)

Monday - Spent my lunch hour pottering in Leeds and picked up some sale buys from Paperchase; New York notebook £6.99 (not in sale), Love heart boxes £4.25, Book of sticky notes, £2.50.

25 - Week 25 (2)

Tuesday - Painted by nails Barry M Mint Green and Models Own Emerald City before eating fish shop fish and chips, not had them for ages!

25 - Week 25 (3)

Wednesday, Thursday & Friday - Rain, Jacket potato with tuna salad, Chicken and chorizo kebabs at the Harvester

25 - Week 25 (4)
25 - Week 25 (6)
25 - Week 25 (5)

Saturday - Cinema & Nandos, almost shameful food shop in Asda on the way home


I've had quite a good weekend, Saturday we saw What To Expect When You're Expecting and I absolutely loved it, made me feel quite emotional at times as well! Have you seen it? Nandos was immense, as always. I didn't realise until I checked out at Asda what I must have looked like and the checkout girl commented on all the sweets. It's not all that bad though; I'm planning on making something with some of the things, so if it goes well I'll post some pictures later this week, nothing major but looking forward to it! The Ben and Jerrys was on offer and I've had some tonight, I don't think it was anything special, thats two of the new core ones I've tried and not really liked. I also found myself throwing Hershey Kisses in the basket as they remind me of New York but I always forget when I eat Hershey chocolate that I think it leaves an aftertaste of sick in my mouth? Does anyone else think this? I should really remember not to go crazy when I see it in a shop I guess! 

The Olympic Torch comes to my nearest town tomorrow and I have to say I'm a little gutted I won't be seeing it. It comes to Leeds City Centre at like 7 AM and it is just too early for me to get into town, theres no way I'd be up and ready for public transport at 6, and by the time it gets to near my home its around 9, well I have to be on my way to Leeds for work then, so it looks like I won't be seeing it! Have you been to see it?

x

5 comments:

  1. Ugh I hate it when staff comment on what you've bought! Doesn't usually stop me buying a basketfull of sweets though : )

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get to see the Olympic torch but I wasn't that bothered anyway, haha! Love the Paperchase stuff, I always pop in there on my lunch and come out with loads of stuff! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just found your blog.... Loved it. Are you still weight watchering? I joined for the first time a few months ago and have lost 12kg.. I blog a bit about it here ohmygosisthatfromtiffant.wordpress.com .. I love all your new York posts as I am thi king of. Going there next year as part of my honeymoon. Any recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You've done a lot of things in a span of a week. That's cool! Your photos tell that it was a memorable one.
    dog training cairns

    ReplyDelete