Thursday, 21 June 2012

#68 Things I Love Thursday

♥ My brother getting a first in his degree, so proud of him! 


7620_304099265166_4806440_n


IMG_0909 (2)


♥ Not minding the fact that it rained so hard all day today, actually loving it 


rain


♥ Leaving work just as the thunder and lightening cracked out...and Blame It On The Weatherman by B*Witched being the first song to come on a shuffle of over 7000 songs! What are the odds! (Yes, I know... I have B*Witched on my iPod for the memories!) 


BWitched-Blame-It-On-The-W-143946


♥ Re-reading all my New York posts and wanting to go back so badly. but being thankful that I've had the opportunity to go twice already 


IMG_0258 (2)


IMG_0389


IMG_0801


IMG_0920


♥ Quoting and talking obsessively about Grease, most definitely in my top ten favourite films of all time! 


tumblr_l2xn7hQ4Mw1qzzev4o1_500


                         ♥

4 comments:

  1. Well done to your brother!! :D Very jealous of your New York trips, I would love to go there one day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your brother! You must be very proud. Cute pic! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your brother :) B*Witched now that does bring back memories! Would love to visit New York someday.
    Great photos :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww bambino Carla is sooooooo frikken cute <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete