Tuesday, 19 June 2012

#67 Life According to my iPhone - Week 24

Finally up to date on this one!! As I mentioned in my last Life according... post I don't really have a lot of pictures this week, have just been getting back into the mundane 9 - 5 lifestyle again after enjoying my week off!

24 - Week 24

Top - Really wanting to buy this maxi skirt from River Island, just not sure if it would suit me! Making a prawn stir fry for me and my dad and being obsessed with Benefit Coralista!

Middle - Buying Sponge Bob lollies for the fam :) Bought these gorgeous boots from Office! Starting the weekend off with salmon and scrambled egg bagels! 

Bottom - All Fathers Day related, the present bag we have been giving my Dad for the last twenty years, he has kept it all this time and we put all his pressies in it every year <3 Absolutely epic beef roast dinner for lunch, and a later snack of strawberries and some ice cream! YUM! 

Hope everyone had fantastic weekends and spoilt your dads!

xxx

2 comments:

  1. The skirt and boots are lovely :) Great pics!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt is gorgeous.

    Love the story about the Father's Day bag!

    x

    ReplyDelete