Wednesday, 13 June 2012

#62 Life according to my iPhone - week 21

I think week 21 of 2012 can be summed up in four sets of photographs from my iPhone.

  Food


food

Fajita times in the sun; homemade meatballs and salad; ham & cheese omelette and potatoes; basic beans and egg on toast!


  Sun

sun

My view practically the whole week!



  Milo

milo

Oh, and this:

IMG_2825

This is from my all time favourite episode of Sponge Bob. When we went to New York on a night or early morning when me and my brother were getting ready or going to sleep/chilling out we would put Nickelodeon on (to remember the old days of being young!) and it was literally only ever Sponge Bob of iCarly (which I'm sorry, I loved!) and there was an episode where Squidward told Spongey he wasn't normal. Sponge Bob forms into this shape and walks around being totally boring saying 'Hey. How are you. I'm totally normal' and now me and Alix say it to each other quite a bit and I like to send this picture to him every now and then! 

Aw, wish it was still this sunny now instead of the pouring rain, cold weather and flooding we currently seem to be experiencing! Sad face! 

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Great photos :) Think most of mine are food on my phone lol!
    Gotta love Spongebob :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete