Wednesday, 16 May 2012

#59 Life according to my iPhone Week 19

Collage22

1. I have been living off this stir fry lately, I love it! Perfect for one person instead of having to buy a big ready made bag!
2. Saturday after getting my hair cut - tuna and cheese pasta, coca cola and Fifty Shades of Grey. Yes.
3. Tidying my nail varnish drawer out and having it all in neat, branded order makes me happy.
4. Saturday night going out - Laurens OOTD

Collage

Me and Lauren.

All in all not a very exciting week for me, pretty slow and steady!

Hope everyone had good weekends?

xxx

4 comments:

  1. I have been reading Fifty Shades of Grey this week! I cannot put it down! What do you think of it? I'm really enjoying it but really wish someone had told me about all the graphic sex scenes before I discovered the first one whilst on the train commuting to work. I went bright red lol.

    Laura x
    http://firstclassramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hy sweetie! this is lovely! i was thinking, maybe we can follow each others blog?! :X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit in the bottom left picture! Hope you had a good night :) x x

    ReplyDelete