Tuesday, 28 February 2012

#43 Life according to my iphone - week 8

 Monday morning / Browsing new books in Waterstones at lunch/ Cuddles with the cat/ Watching the finale of Call The Midwife and painting my nails 

Pancake Day - making (and failing our first) pancakes with Lauren


Yay yumminess eventually whilst watching Prisoners Wives 


Greeting Friday the best way possible


Works belated Christmas party at Casa Mia - Pappardelle Pasta


Way too rich double chocolate cheesecake 


Ended Friday the worst possible way ONCE AGAIN:'(

Hope everyone is having good weeks lately! I'm quite busy at the moment hence the lack of posts! Just wanted to show you these really cute measuring cups I picked up in Waterstones last week! I keep really meaning to pick some up and am forever putting them in my basket on eBay but never buying them. When I saw these cupcake ones I just had to get them! They are marked up at £4.99 as you can see but when I got back to work and looked at the receipt - and they had actually charged me £1.25!! One pound twenty five!! I have no idea if that was an error or what but I was very pleased!! I also bought a small tin of those mints you carry in your handbag, and they ended up costing more than the cups at £1.99!


How has everyones week been? I'm currently watching Shameless and loving it! Lots of sexy Jamie time this week!!

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Omg those measuring cups are amazingggg! American recipes confuse me with that. I might have to have a look in town/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knoooww, so confusing, these were gorgeous though and such a bargain! Am yet to use them though! xx

      Delete