Wednesday, 8 February 2012

#39 OPI Rainbow Connection


I bought this polish before Christmas and this is only the second time I've used it. I have this thing at the moment about glitter, the thought of the removal process makes me want to hide my glitters away for a long time, but they do look so pretty. 


OPI Rainbow Connection was probably one of the most sought after polishes from The Muppets Collection - it was the one I saw more blog posts on, heard more about, the one that was always sold out in the shops or online when I wanted to purchase it. There were quite a few other glitters I wanted to pick up but a lot of them looked quite similar to ones I have, whereas I don't have anything mulit coloured like this. 


I don't know why the above picture seems that I have yellow lines all over my fingers, I don't! Must be the lighting! This is two coats over Nails Inc Elizabeth Street, a very pale pink which I don't really tend to pick up because of how light it is. As you can see Rainbow Connection is full of small and larger hexagon shaped pieces of glitter, in lots of different colours, blue, green, pink, gold, silver. 


It's so hard to try and picture glitters so these pictures have been edited to try and bring the colours out. Was Rainbow Connection an OPI you picked up? If you missed it is is extremely similar to the recent Kardashian collection for Nicole by OPI, Rainbow in the S-Kylie

xxx

7 comments:

  1. I love glittery nail polishes and this one just looks awesome! Why do the prettiest nail polishes come out in collections 'ey :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been trying to hunt this polish down for an age, its perfect! But I do agree that the fact they are a bugger to remove is offputting x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this! I love it over other nail varnishes best rather than on its own. Looks fab over mint green!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a massive obsession with glitter polishes around the Christmas/ New Year period. Miss Sporty do a good multicoloured one as cheap alternative x

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks amazing! definitely need to get one.xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow that nail polish is just so gorgeous

    Also I have tagged you in my blog please take a look xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is bloomin' gorgeous! I was going to buy this but it's super expensive. I got the one from American Apparel which is pretty similar. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete