Tuesday, 7 February 2012

#38 IMATS 2012

Hello lovelies

Just a very short post once again tonight as I have been very busy today and not had chance to properly blog! I thought I would just briefly show you the photos I took at the weekend when in London and at IMATS - there aren't a lot and I did include them in my post on Sunday but in the middle of my collage so this is just a bigger view really.



















I didn't take many photos as you can see, but I thought I would show you what I did snap!

I've been catching up with Prisoners Wives and Shameless tonight, have you been watching these? I'm gutted that Mickey and Carl are leaving Shameless this series!! 

xxx

4 comments:

  1. aww looks like you had a lovely time! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thanks for the comment doll! i havent really done a recipe post before as i don't really follow many in the kitchen, hehe, but perhaps sometime soon i'll throw in a couple of my favorite dinners for you to read ?

    xxxoo

    ReplyDelete