Saturday, 28 January 2012

#28 Flutter Face


When I was browsing eBay recently I came across a seller called Flutter Face who caught my eye selling these adjustable rings. You picked a word from a selection of many, then the dictionary meaning of that word was put into a ring.



There were so many to choose from and I ummed and aahed for ages - but eventually settled on Fate for myself and Angel for a friend (who I haven't given this to yet, so I hope she doesn't read this before I do..).



When I received these - the very next day - I was so happy to find the seller had thrown in an extra ring for me as well! 


She seems very sweet and lovely and I've added her to my favourites. I am in no way affiliated with this seller, I just thought these rings were very sweet and wanted to show you them. 

The rings are only £2.99 each and as I bought these two at the same time, with the postage it all came to £5.98. The seller is Flutter Face and can be found here





A very short post from me tonight as I am going out (a once in a blue moon chance!) for Ray's birthday so I'm going to get ready now!

Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Those rings are so cute!! Thanks for sharing this seller with us :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these - so cute and eye-catching :) I'll have to check the seller out! x

    ReplyDelete