Monday, 23 January 2012

#23 January Pay Day Wishlist

For the first time in what seems like years - what probably is years - I'm actually not desperate for pay day!! It's this Friday for me and, whilst I'm not scrimping away just yet, I still thought I'd do a quick post of what I've been hoping to get once it rolls around. 


As the bad weather is still upon us and we've been threatened with snow frequently since Christmas ended, I really want to buy some wellies. I've lusted after Hunters for years but I know three people who had them five minutes before they deemed them a waste of money, so I'm not quite ready to take the plunge on them quite yet...instead I've seen some in Topshop that I quite like the sailor like stripes of so I am hoping to find these in my local Topshop soon! Has anyone got any other wellington recommendations, do you love Hunters?

I'm always lusting after what I call 'weekend' clothes - boyfriend jumpers etc. to just slouch around in when I'm not at work, and I love this coral striped jumper from Dorothy Perkins. It's only £25 and coral is one of my favourite colours, I think this would look perfect with some leggings/jeans. 

River Island is home to the final three items of clothing up there - the two skirts and swing crop shirt. Again another beautiful coral colour and only £20 which I think is quite good for River Island(!) I think this would be lovely for work as it gets a bit warmer (perhaps still a while off I guess!!). I don't think I have ever bought a skirt from River Island before so I'm not sure what the fit would be like - I know I have absolutely no chance getting into their jeans so maybe skirts fall into that category too, but I can try on and hope! You may remember I said I wanted to wear more 'feminine' things this year instead of just leggings all the time and I would love to wear either of these skirts. The dogtooth pencil skirt is again £20, as is the yellow knitted Chelsea Girl one. 

Finally, according to ASOS it's all about the fluorescent colours this season, and whilst I can't say any of their clothes or accessories are doing it for me I quite like this trio of Models Own polishes for spring/summer. 

What have you got your eye on this pay day? 

xxx

3 comments:

  1. the river island top is so cute! will have to keep an eye out for that bad boy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the trio of Models Own Polishes, perfect for the summer! Might have to treat myself!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that River Island top! Shame there's no sizes left :(

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete