Sunday, 22 January 2012

#22 Life according to my iPhone - Week 3


L - R

  • Milo sat on my knee this afternoon
  • My dads tea one night this tea, what a 'man' tea, pile of meat!
  • My lunch this week - ham roll and frappacino
  • Friday lunch a bit more exciting - chicken caeser & jalpeno Bagel Nash and a bigger frapp!
  • Banana, grapes, yogurt and crunchy oats, a snack I've been having lately 
  • Milo
  • Starting a new book this afternoon 
  • A quick tea last week - wedges, chicken, rice and kale 
  • Watched Something Borrowed last night, been wanting to see this for ages
  • :-( So depressing 
  • An afternoon snack today, strawberries, grapes and a spoonful of Nutella
  • Filing in my Moleskin 
  • Moi 
I've only just updated to the new blogger interface, still getting used to it all! It's been a strange weekend, I haven't really done anything to be honest, I was supposed to be seeing a friend on Friday night but 20 minutes before hand it got cancelled which was frustrating to say the least, hate when things get cancelled so close to them happening. To get me through my night I turned to the fish shop, pepsi and malteasers, and Spartacus - I am in love with this programme! Does anyone else watch it? This was my phone background last week: 


Hope everyone has a good weekend, I've been having an epic blog catch up session today along with finishing my current book! 

xxx

4 comments:

  1. cute blog hun! can't wait to read more! found you while "blog walking" and thought i would say a hello!

    newest follower <3 -- would love it if you could visit me and follow back sometime ?

    hugs, xo
    *Barbie-Bombshell*.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I had a similarly depressing pension statement the other day. "If you work for the next 41 years you will receive....shit all".

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these posts :) I really want a starbucks now! I had strawberries and nutella this morning after seeing you post it the other day :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha cute post :)

    http://munchmecat.blogspot.com/
    http://coline-rialan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete