Wednesday, 18 January 2012

#18 IMATS London


Back in January 2011 I travelled to London with Sinead and Paula for a fabulous weekend in London, in order to go to the IMATS. If I'm honest the best part of the weekend wasn't IMATS by far, it was meeting new faces and generally having fun in London! Shopping? Cocktails in Covent Garden? Westfield? Sinead accidentally walking right into the middle of a massive protest??? Weekend made!!!

We made the decision ages ago that we would go again this year and that time is nearly upon us! This year it falls upon the 4 -5 February. Myself and Sinead are going to London on Friday 3rd and will be up early to hit IMATS on the Saturday morning. 

I've seen some peoples posts planning what they are wanting to buy while there, last year I kinda just went without really knowing what brands were there, or having an list as such in my head of what I wanted, and due to spending restrictions I'm kinda going down that route again this year! I don't want to speak a lot, I don't really think I went crazy on make up in 2011 and I certainly don't want to start now - 2012 is when I want to use all my make up up, not replace it... That said, i am sure I will come home with a bit of a stash that I'll be showing you all! 

Are you going this year? Have you made a list or are you just winging it like me?! Tickets are available here

xxx

5 comments:

  1. I really want to go! But alas I can't, hope you have a great time

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looked like you had so much fun! I wanna go to the IMATS!

    dp
    x

    ReplyDelete