Tuesday, 17 January 2012

#17 - Aussie Hair - Washes 16 - 18

Hello Angels!

Just a quick one today, having to do this at work today as my internet at home is broken! Keeps going off all the time, hoping it will get fixed on Wednesday but I really want to keep up posting every day this month, so I'm sure I'll find a way around it!

I have only used the Aussie shampoos three times this past week as I have slept out a couple of times so not been home to use the good stuff, so just three pics this week - or four actually, the bottom two are obviously on the same day, I just included the one on the left to show how long my hair is getting these days! I'm really struggling to decide what to do with it, I do like long hair but it can get a bit *too* long can't it, and it's hard to do things with it...I also am not a fan of the colour atm! I don't know what route to go down with it, I get my blonde put in and it seems that a week later my roots are showing through, when I tie it up you can just see the dark, I just don't know what to do with it. I can't tell you how badly I want a big block fringe putting in but every time I go down the fringe route it looks rubbish.

Any suggestions?!


That's all for today! Washes 19+ as always next Tuesday!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment