Monday, 2 January 2012

#02 November - Now in pictures

 Red Hot Buffet - Leeds Blogger Meet Up 12/11/11


 Me and Sinead - Leeds Blogger Meet Up 12/11/11 - pic courtesy of Liloo!

Billy Bremner at Elland Road following the death of Gary Speed 


NEW YORK!!! Plenty of pictures/posts to come

 Becoming a little obsessed with Disney films

 The best bottle of shampoo I have ever received! Lots of Aussie posts planned as well!
 Smashing my iPhone :'( Making a makeshift phone case until I got home out of a paracetamol box!

 Mulled wine and a frankfurter at the Leeds German Market 

 Christmas background <3

 Me and my mum <3 
 My dad and brother <3
 More Disney obsession

 Getting a tad obsessed with Scrabble wars with Alix over the festive period 

Relaxing with my mum in front of the tree with Magic in the background and wine to hand! 

Milton Keynes with my favourite girls Sinead and Paula <3

xxx

9 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a good November! I can't wait to be sharing some wine with you and Sinead next month xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strange question...whats the nail polish in your Aussie and Beauty & the Beast pics? I LOVE it!!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved looking at your pics, fab post xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha loving the ingenuity of you paracetamol iphone case!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww how lush is your tree!!
    Is it Emerald City on your nails?xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, great photos. My heart nearly stopped when I saw your iphone! oh did you cry, I would have cried :/ ingenius case though. Hope things are good.

    ps Disney rocks

    dp
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you've had a fab time :) Great pics lady!
    Need to get scrabble for my phone now haha and im with you on the disney films too :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my i absolutely love the MK montage pic you made babes! Saving this as my computer background right now! Fab post! Love seeing all your lovely photos & what youve been getting up to hun! Love you xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had a great month! The food pictures look yummy ;P

    xx

    ReplyDelete