Friday, 11 November 2011

Friday: 11.11.11

Hello lovers!

I know this is a very common saying for me right now but the sentence 'OMG I am so tired' could not be truer today. I went out last night for some drinks and a curry and we didn't make it to Akbars until 10.45. I won't lie, part of me hoped they said they were shut so I could just go home and hit the sack! But they didn't and by the time we had finished out food I didn't get home and to sleep until around 1am, and woke up wide awake at 5.30 so now its 11 I am well an truly ready for bed. 


A very windswept mirror shot in the last pub along our trip! I'm actually rather upset to be honest because I think looking at this picture my face has definitely put weight on. Part of me just can't wait to get back from NYC and start Weight Watchers again - I had a quick look on their site for something the other day and as sad as this sounds, I miss it! I miss having that pressure every week, I really need to go back and continue on with the diet.


This picture makes me LOL - the way I'm sat with my arms over my tummy so you couldn't see it looking fat has made my boobs look huge - I look like I'm auditioning for Jugs magazine or something stupid LOL. This is the peacocks top I got the other day and whaddya know - It is the most perfect colour match for Illamasqua's Stoic which I haven't had a chance to play with until now. 


The ceiling in the restaurant! I thought it was so pretty :-) 

 First round: Poppadoms, pickle tray with champagne! 

Looking forward to seeing some of the blogging/twitter girls tomorrow at the Leeds meet up, maybe do a little shopping, who knows! Can't quite believe it's less than a week to my holiday now.

Ooh also, I solved my hand luggage dilemma today! I realised that not only did I not know what hand luggage to take I also didn't have an everyday bag, so I picked up one I've been after from River Island for a while. It's a messenger bag in a gorgeous pale pink/peachy colour. It was £25 and when I first saw it online - I'd never seen it in store - I was a little unsure how big it would be. I rang today and managed to reserve one and someone at work nipped down to pick it up for me and its huge! I was planning on taking this and my studded bottom bag too but to be honest this will most definitely fit everything in for the plane. 

xxx

11 comments:

  1. Lol at the 'Jugs' pic! Love the colour of that top it's beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Major craving for a curry now! I love going to the local curry house!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha I know what you mean I hate having photos of me taken as my boobs always look massive...arggh

    The top looks lovely on you and I do like that bag xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your description of the 'Jugs' pic :D but I think you look gorgeous, that top looks amazing on you! And I'm totally with you on feeling exhausted; it's only 5:26pm here and I'm ready for bed lol. Hope you have a great (and full of sleep) rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous bag. Hun you are looking so well- yous skin looks fab! :) So excited for you!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely here! And I love that bag! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That top looks beautiful on you!
    And I'm jealous of the curry, my noodles pale into insignificance :(
    I love that pic, so glad someone has boobs that might be as crazy big as mine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the color of your top.

    The bag is great too, I'm a big fan of big handbags, my logic is a big handbag makes me look smaller, haha!

    Will stop by again soon, hope you'll visit my blog sometime and follow if you like :)

    Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING xxx

    http://iwasanuglyduckling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha "auditioning for jugs magazine"! The peacocks top looks gorgeous and perfectly matches the eye shadow! Hope you have or are having fun on your holiday :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that jumper Carla, really suits you xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've got that bag in brown! I got it it for £15, and it had a pen mark on it so I got 10% off and then I had a £5 voucher! :)

    http://thatismystyle-styleguru.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete