Monday, 7 November 2011

7 November 2011

Evening lovers!

Just a short post today to show you the gorgeous earrings I recently bought on eBay which arrived today. 

Whilst scrolling through my Google Reader I came across this post of Louise's and instantly wanted the owl earrings she featured! Upon closer inspection I realised these were only £1.99 and so I purchased a pair. I wanted the blue ones more than anything so imagine my surprise when I received both the blue and brown eyed pairs! When I had another look at the listing it does say buy one get one free, shows how much I pay attention when spending my cash doesn't it!




I'm so pleased with the pair of these, they are cute and delicate and will look so cute, and for the price you just can't go wrong! There's a few other things I want from the sellers shop which is here. Anything catch your eye?

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Wow these are just too cute! :) I love the gems for their eyes...may have to check this seller out xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're really sweet! Am obsessed with Ebay for shopping.
    xx

    ReplyDelete