Saturday, 5 November 2011

4 November 2011



Hello lovers

Hope everyone has had a good Friday! As I have been saying all week I am glad it is finally the weekend! Tonight for me has consisted of doing a little shopping on the way home, nothing major, just needed to nip to the White Rose Centre to pick up my money for New York, replace the battery in my watch and nip to buy my first Yankee Candle and a new camera! I've been undecided what to do for a while re the camera, as you will know if you have been reading my blog for a while that I bought one back in March I think it was now and lost it on a night out the first time I used it :( I've not replaced that one but have since bought my iPhone which is a far better camera then I could have imagined, and I really just use that now. But with New York looming in 16 days I don't feel myself without having a proper camera in my hand and a memory card to fill! So I picked up the Canon Powershot A3350 IS from Currys for £99 on sale from £159. 16 mgpx and lovely and sleek, can't wait to put it on charge tomorrow and take some snaps! 

Have you been splashing any cash lately? 

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Wish I was going to New York! Bet it will be amazing!
    Mmm that food looks delish, making my stomach rumble for some breakfast!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete