Tuesday, 11 October 2011

totty for Tuesday: True Blood edition!

If you've been reading this blog for a couple of years you may remember back in 2009 when I used to post a looot more than I do now I went through a phase of posting pictures of some pretty hot men every Tuesday. As I've been catching up on True Blood recently, and just finished disc 3 of season 3 I really felt the need to spend the rest of my evening trawling for pictures of the gorgeous men who star in the show!!  

I read the first three books first of all, and then bought series 1, back in 2009 and loved it. But when series 2 aired on tv I just wasn't feeling it and stopped watching it. I put it on my love film list and really think series 2 was just not as good - I just wasn't liking all that Mary Ann stuff! And I have a hard time with the books not matching the shows either! But even though I have only watched around 8 episodes of series 3 I honestly think its the best by far! 










Eric's definitely my favourite vampire but I have to admit to a mega crush on the mad ass Franklin in this season! I had to include this clip as it made me laugh so much. 



What is your favourite season? I'm looking forward to going to the HBO shop in New York next month...I need some TB merchandise in my life!!! 

xx

3 comments:

  1. so many attractive men in one series -sigh-
    i love the books and have to say, season 4 was a complete shambles. you may find it different but i only watched to see shirtless bill/eric/alcide! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy why did I stop watching this? Major crush on Bill, not gonna lie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm I never watched this but my god its well worth watching for the guys...gorgeous or what!! x

    ReplyDelete