Monday, 10 October 2011

River Island Student Shop In - October!

Hi lovers

So as I mentioned in my last post I was planning on heading to the River Island Student Shop in with my brother last week. It was jam packed and quite a few bits we both picked up ended up being returned the next day but heres a  quick look at the bits I've kept - none of them clothes actually, I did buy a blouse and a jumper but decided against them later, so I've only ended up keeping the accessories and footwear. 


Blogger is being annoying and I can't turn the picture around :(



It's been ages since I bought a proper going out/clutch bag, I tend to stick to big bags these days and a black clutch is kinda essential right? I love the style of this bag and it managed to fit an awful lot it. £25



I'm in love with all the feather jewellery around at the moment and knew RI would't disappoint, there are a lot more pieces I want to pick up but just stuck to the earrings for now! They were around £8-10 and I love them!


(Kelly Rowland voice) Y'all know I love my rings, I'm kinda addicted to buying more everywhere I go but I don't have anything quite like this! It was again around £8-10 (I can't remember out of the ring and the earrings which was £8 and which was £10!) and I'm happy to take bets on how long I actually have this before breaking it.


Lastly a bit of a boring purchase, I'm not a fan of boots but my feet were getting tired of being wet and cold in this current climate and I don't want to bust out the military boots I bought last year just yet (mostly because I cannot stand them/the way I look in them) so I bought these as a alternative, and also being brown they match my brown leather jacket. They were £60.

There's a lot of fur trimmed stuff in RI at the moment and I spotted a bag that would match these boots perfectly, I went to have a look and it was huge inside! I checked the price out and I remember thinking it was a bit steep so I put it back but now I can't stop thinking about how badly I want it, and I can't find it on the site! I'm literally checking daily so I can decide if I want it! 

Did anyone else go to the Student Shop In, what did you pick up? Any bets on the longevity of my ring? :-) 

xxxx

4 comments:

  1. I LURVEEEE THAT RING!
    How gorgeous is it. You got some lovely buys :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely buys - the ring is so amazing, such a stunning colour! I hope it lasts! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the earrings!! You have a gorgeous blog, we followed! :)

    xoxo,
    Olivia from The Glamour Girls
    http://theglamourgirls1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those feather earrings are gorgeous!! Hope you end up finding the matching bag with those adorable boots, too :) And hope that ring lasts a loooong, loooong time haha.

    P.S. I'm going to introduce the boy to 'Serendipity' in a couple of weeks when we have a movie night. He better like it at least half as much we do :D

    ReplyDelete