Saturday, 15 October 2011

**BLOG SALE**

** FREE POSTAGE AND PACKAGING ON EVERY ITEM**


NYX The Runway Collection, barely used, £3.50. NYX Green Trio, barely used, £2.00


 


Sleek i-divine palette in Circus. I've included pictures of the palette itself as it is a bit dirty but the majority of the shadows inside have not been touched. £3.50


MAC Eyeshadows - L - R: Eccentricity, £9 (slight dips in product). Dandizette, Papparz-she and Sexpectations, all £10 each - all only used on the surface, over 95% of product left.


Ruby and Millie quad, £2.50. Barry M Limited Edition lilac dazzle dust, used once, £2.00


Topshop Eye Liner in Ravine, never used, £2.50.
Sleek Glitter Eyeliner in Diablo, only swatched a few times, £1. 
Accessorize Jumbo Eye Crayon, swatched only, £1.50. 
GOSH Velvet Touch Eyeliner in Blue Lagoon, only used around three times, £2.00
Urban Decay 24-7 liner in Electric, bought from blog sale so not sure on how much was used previously but I have only worn once, pencil looks around the size of a brand new one, £4.50
Barry M Kohl Pencil in 17 (emerald green colour), used once, £1.
17 Metallic Eye Pencil in Purple, used around three times, £2.00
17 Metallic Eye Pencil in Green, swatched only, £2.00


Illamasqua lipsticks, all used only around twice. L - R Test, Filth  and Welt. £10 each


Revlon Nude Additude Matte Lipstick, usage as shown, £2. MAC Saint Germain usage as shown £7.


 MAC Kissable Lipcolour in 'So Vain', used around 6 times, £9.50


Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation, around 75% left, Shade RF200, £15.
MAC Studio Tech Foundation, usage shown below, shade NW23 £10.
Revlon Color Stay Foundation, bought last week and used for the past 5 days, so at least 80% left, shade 180 Sand Beige, £9


Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation, bought from a blog sale and never used myself so hard to say how much is in; there does look to be quite an amount of powder, £2.50



Cresty Cosmetics 30g Terracotta Bronzing Powder, swatched only, £1.50

Illamasqua Powder Bluser in Sin, swatched only, £9.50

 Sleek  Blushers, both brand new swatched only, L - R, Flamingo and Flushed. £3.50 each

Maybelline Pure Blush Mineral in Topaz Rose, barely used, £2



L - R

NYX Super Funk, swatched only, £1.50
Nina Ultra Pro, Black, used once, £1.50
Barry M, Blue Moon, worn twice, £1.50
OPI, It's Sheer Luck, worn once, £5.00

 RULES

Please leave a comment if you would like anything with your email address
Payment within 24 hours via paypal 
I would be grateful if you would send me payment as a gift so that I don't incur any charges! 
UK only

Thanks for looking! :) 

xxx

10 comments:

  1. Hi :)

    Can I please have the Sleek blush in Flushed?

    My paypal is rhamnousia84@hotmail.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. NYX runway collection 10 shadow palette please x
    Paypal- makeupmonologue@yahoo.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nearly forgot!!

    Can I also have the Topshop eyeliner?

    Thanks! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Rhamnousia - You can babes, that will be £6 together then babes, I've dropped you an email xxx

    @ Make Up Monolgue - Thanks darling, will drop you an email now xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey can I have the illamasqua blush in sin please - nicolao@btinternet.com x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh can I also have illamasqua welt lipstick - nicolaon@btinternet.com x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey hun, could I take the NYX polish and Barry M blue moon off your hands if they're still available?

    teenytown@ymail.com

    Zoe xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you've still got the sleek pallette and the Barry M eyedust I'd love those please :o).

    Let me know if you've still got them and I'll email you or you can email me with payment details etc :o).

    Cheers chick xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh and the Ruby & Millie pallette too if you still have it :o)

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hiya :o).

    Just replied to your email and sent the money. I got it to £8 but let me know if it is more or if you need money for postage and packing :o).

    Can't wait to play with it all now! Seriously tempted by the MAC quad eyeshadows but I must resist :'(

    ReplyDelete