Wednesday, 26 October 2011

25 October 2011


Hey dolls!

Hoping everyone had a good Tuesday! I love having the Monday off work and playing catch up all week. Work was pretty busy today but it felt like Monday and realising it was Tuesday at the end of the day and getting to leave a little earlier was brilliant! Trying to take the little things for granted...new season resolution! 

I've managed to stay on track food wise today and have also only drunk a bottle of orange lucozade (It's either this or Red Bull...can't start my day without!) and three litres of water...very proud of myself! I've been cutting back on pop lately and this is my fourth week now drinking at least two litres of water a day. It's definitely getting easier! 

So off came the pumpkin themed nails when I get home and, strapped for time, I just wanged this one on... I did this last year originally on the Halloween itself and loved it! Polishes are NYC Little Italy and Nails Inc Aspen...so much love for this polish! 


What do you think?

I bought a new top for work in New Look in Manchester yesterday so put that on for work today. I am in love with this top and paired with my favourite red/corally lipstick (MAC Toxic Tale!) I felt great today! Time for some crap pics I attempted taking today, I'm rubbish at this!!! 




Oh and had major LOL's over my brothers Halloween outfit tonight...OK I lie, it actually scares the hell out of me!!! I think its the face!!!


So...good day peoples?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment