Sunday, 25 September 2011

Emoji Micro Pedi

Hello dolls! A little break from the norm today as instead of constant ramblings and pretty pictures I have a small review for you on a nifty little product I was recently sent. 

I've mentioned plenty of times before my obsession with foot products, I've tried literally so many different branded lotions and potions over the years and always have a good few on the go in the quest to have lovely smooth feet! However bad eczema and very dry skin always manages to put a dampener on this so called quest! I have been to a chiropodist once before and although my feet were lovely and smooth afterwards this did not last very long, and having to go again and again would be pretty costly! 

I was contacted by Lauren from Pegasus PR who offered to send me the Micro Pedi for review. Described as the safe, portable pedicure device I was definitely intrigued by if it worked or not...as we all know there are a lot of products out there that claim to be something they are not!! 



With two interchangeable rollers (red for coarse skin, blue for extra coarse), you slot in two AA batteries at the bottom and flick the on switch, holding the pedi against your foot. In effect it works in the same way a sander would, the roller you have chosen just 'sands' away at the dry skin on your feet leaving them polished and smooth. Just like pumicing your feet, or using a ped egg, only with it being battery powered it goes a lot faster than you would be able to, therefore getting rid of a lot of skin within a matter of seconds!
 

I have used this around twice a week since I received it and my feet are definitely looking better than before. It  doesn't hurt at all, it kind of tickles, and you literally just hold it to the skin for a few seconds and you will see not only the grossness of all the skin coming off (yeah...I'd suggest sitting in the garden for this one!) but results on your feet instantly due to the buffer effect. To clean it just rinse it under water. 

I'm seriously impressed with this product and think for people who don't have the money or perhaps the time to go to a chiropodist or for a pedicure this is the perfect kind of gadget to own. Or even for people who don't like people touching their feet! (I fall into all three categories here!)

The Micro Pedi is available from pharmacies and health stores or online at Lifes2good. It retails at £39.95 which may seem a little pricey but to go for this kind of thing done professional only around twice would usually outweight the price of Micro Pedi, and with this you will be able to use it as many times as you need to! 

What do you think of this product, would it be something you would be interested in? 

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Great review lovely! This is deffo something I would be interested in. My feet are in dire need of some pampering. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh sounds fab, would love to try this.

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may need to check this product out, my feet need pampering and this sounds great!
    xx

    ReplyDelete