Sunday, 7 August 2011

Sunday 7 August 2011




Today pretty much consisted of the above; watching Burlesque and True Blood, eating naan bread pizzas and I took a trip out and wore my new River Island vest top.

I absolutely loved Burlesque and can't wait to buy it myself to watch again! I'mm catching up on True Blood, I stopped watching at episode three when it aired on channel 4 because I can't stand watching shows on tv, can;'t be doing with the adverts! Am back in love with Eric and a little bit Bill and also Hoyt - is this just weird?! 

I wish it wasn't work tomorrow *sulk* . Has Sunday been good to you people? 

xxx

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh the pizza looks good! Love that river island top, I was looking at it but couldn't find it in my size, boo! I hate watching anything on tv too, scheduling around the time and ad's, just no! haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool!!!


    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naan bread pizza - genius! :)

    x

    http://fandabbydozie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. naan bread pizzas? I must try these!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Them pizzas look yummy :) and mmmm Eric! Not seen Burlesque yet, a must see then?
    xx

    ReplyDelete