Monday, 8 August 2011

Monday 8 August 2011





Aren't these riot reports absolutely horrifying? I am truly gobsmacked at the entire thing. I have literally spent my entire night watching Sky News with my phone in my hand tweeting. It is fucking disgusting the way England is these days. The police have no power - they need to be given more power! Instead of being scared to act for fear of the repercussions. I am really interested in what David Cameron is going to do when he gets back in the country tomorrow and I am actually scared about things kicking off in other places, like Birmingham tonight, I am one of these people that gets scared at literally everything and I don't want anything happening in Leeds :/ 

Anyway...the above pics are my new glasses :) First pair are Karen Millen  and the bottom two pics are my Jasper Conran ones. You likey? 

I am SO HUNGRY right now!! No food pics today I scoffed my food too fast! Two bowls of Krave a delicious sandwich and gorgeous jacket potato! So ravo right now! 

Time for bed I think..don't know what I'm gonna wake up to...everyone I know in these areas please stay safe!! 

xxxx


7 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you hun!! Im in Birmingham and its so scary that the riots are going on here now too.
    I love your glasses, especially the Karen Millen pair, my glasses are Karen Millen too :-)
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think those rioting should be ashamed of themselves. Its not big and its not clever. Loving your glasses, you really suit them xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those glasses are fab! Especially the Jasper Conran ones

    T x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Jasper Conran glasses! both pairs really suit you xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This are some lovely glasses!
    And I couldn't tear myself away from the news either, morbid curiosity!

    Polly ♥
    http://glitterandrevelations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you look lovely in your glasses, even if you don't like wearing them!

    Also can't believe I wasn't actually following your blog until today, I'm sure I read it just wasn't following. Am now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the glasses. super happy I found your blog. I'm totally following, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over 4 months ago after graduating from college in the south and moving across the country to LA. The site's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. I'd love if if you'd stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news and check out my latest post featuring pictures from my Mad Hatter themed engagement party. Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete