Friday, 5 August 2011

Friday 5 August 2011

It's only about 9 something and already I'm totally ready for bed. No pics today, am writing from my phone and not too sure how to upload pics!

My next week resolution HAS to be to stop drinking on a lunch hour. Three days in a row is not good. And it doesnt even feel good so I don't know why I do it.

Had some lovely twitter comments this morning when I woke up and also reached over 600 followers yesterday on here so am mega happy about that! Thank you to each and every one of you. I've been lacking this week on the reason slash commenting aide of blogging but am on that tomorrow!

Happy Friday people. Love you all!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Friday! Congrats on the followers :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babes can i just say im absolutely loving your daily posts, they are really some of my favourites! The reason i havent been commenting is cos it is uber difficult on my ipad but im on my laptop now so yay!

    Drinking on a lunch time sounds amazeballs! I miss your face muchly and cannot wait to see you next week! We have so much to plan/arrange/catch up on! Its gunna be fab!

    Love you long time gorgeous and many congratulations on the followers! So very well deserved!

    xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on reaching 600 followers hun! I know what you mean about being ready for bed, I got home from work and had an accidental 2 hour nap whoops! can't wait fot your next daily updates post :) xxx

    ReplyDelete