Sunday, 14 August 2011

Friday 12 August. Saturday 13 August and Sunday 15 August 2011




 pic courtesy of @daintydollymix

Oooppsss,. so I didn't post on Friday or yesterday. Believe me, it's a blessing that I didnt post on Friday, it would have been messy and swiftly deleted. I was soooo drunk. I went to Leeds Grand Theatre to see Dreamboats & Petticoats, which I have now seen three times and which usually I LOVE but this time, not so. The actors just weren't as good as previous years and the audience was boring. Usually they're up dancing and whatever but they just weren't interested this time. It annoyed me! We went for a drink after but ended up staying out until 1 am (I think) and I got so drunk, told every person that would listen that I fancied someone in the pub, refused to pay the taxi driver the right amount and laughed in his face when he got angry and totally passed out when I got in bed :/ 

I had to be up early the next day to meet lots of blogging girls for the Girls Day Out organised in Leeds. Had a good day shopping and enjoying some drinks with the girls, including Kat, Kim, Hannah, and the beautiful Charlotte, as well as meeting May and Sinead again. I had an amazing day and was presented with a generous goodie bag when I arrived at Red Hot Buffet! 


Seriously, that Blistex Raspberry Lemonade Blast is amazing!!! I've been applying it all day I love it. 

After saying goodbye to most of the girls, myself Sinead and Charlotte polished off a couple of bottles of wine and walked Charlotte through what seemed like a million police men back to the station before going for another drink until Sinead's lift arrived. It really was the perfect end to a great day! Although we were left wishing we had thought before hand to turn our day into a night out. 

It was nice to get a good nights sleep and wake up refreshed this morning before heading to Costco to pick up some cupcakes for me to take to work for birthday reasons this week. Also got some yummy stuff to take for dinner this week. Also sorted out lots of storage and swatches etc tonight, will be doing a couple of posts this week! 

Have your weekends been good or filled with drunken embarrassment like mine? 

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked the goody bag. I'm just glad I have reclaimed my living room carpet back after trying to organise the whole event and coordinate the bags.

    www.ladyfromatramp.co.uk

    ReplyDelete