Monday, 22 August 2011

Aussie Competition!!


Hi guys

Just a quick post that I’m sure you’ve already seen a million times by now! I thought I had missed the boat on this but the deadline has kindly been extended.

Basically, this year is 110 years since beautiful Australia became a country! To celebrate you may have seen the newly packaged Aussie products in shops recently to celebrate the so called ‘Aussie-versery’!



Last week Aussie kindly sent me a Summer Party Pack, filled with sunglasses, flip flops, party poppers (which were put to use on Friday night!), sparklers, popping candy and of course two bottles of their Limited Edition Aussie products – I chose the 3 MM and Shampoo (and both smell amazing!!). Not only that, but Aussie launched a completion for each Aussie Angel to run on their blog.

7 of you ladies have the opportunity to win one of these Party Packs along with the chance to win 10 VIP tickets to a party Aussie will be holding for ALL the Aussie Angels. The party takes place in London on the 29th October and I have to say I am extremely excited for it!!

So what do you have to do to enter? Well as you can tell, Aussie will use any excuse to celebrate, and all they want you to do is tell them (or me should I say!) what YOU have to celebrate! And it can be absolutely anything you can think of. You just need to pop it in the comment section below!


You will have to be fast and enter today or tomorrow, and the competition will end tomorrow evening at 9 pm. I will pick the best seven so please leave your email address so I can get in touch with you.

I should also add this is only open to UK Mainland residents and you must be 18 or over. I would also be grateful if you were a follower of my blog! 

So what are you waiting for? Get entering!!

xxx

10 comments:

  1. I'm celebrating that I start my teacher training in two weeks, I've just handed in my notice and I'm SO excited. I've been at my job 4 years and I cannot wait to leave and explore a new path. Having lovely shiny hair at my leaving party and first day would just be a bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am celebrating that I'm finally joining the gym ready for my holidays in 8 weeks. So in 8 weeks time I should be celebrating having a lean mean body on the beach in tenerife!!

    My email is raybanrarr@gmail.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm starting back at uni next month so I'll definitely be celebrating lots as it's my final year!

    Stacey.mckane@googlemail.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm celebrating the fact that after spending all my life in a tiny little box bedroom, I'm finally moving in to a big adult sized bedroom!! Haha.

    Would love to win some Aussie stuff to put on my brand spanking new shelves ;)

    Email - ohdollymix@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hii,


    i'm celebrating being in sunny cyprus with my family, and will be celebrating my 21st soon- eeeek so excited!!!

    :D

    email: deleted.scene@hotmail.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm celebrating a year of being fully recovered from g.fever, that was incredibly debilitating and painful. I thank close family and friends, and God (and fabulous Drs) for helping me get back on the mend.

    hairandbeautylicious@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm celebrating the fact that my mum is pregnant and I'm going to have a new baby sister soon! Never thought I'd get to have a little sister as I'm 22 now! So excited! Little baby girl clothes are the cutest things ever! Can't wait til she's born!

    xx

    alj261188@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am celebrating that in 5 days time I shall be boarding a plane and flying 26hours over to Oz for the first ever time! One of my besties has been there since Sept 2008 so going to visit and CANNOT WAIT! One of our other besties will be joining me a few days later so it's going to a real girly holiday in Sydney :D

    pocketdreams86@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry forgot my email, its justwonderful@hotmail.co.uk

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am celebrating the fact that I move next monday to start my new job, and even though I'm going to miss London, its a start for a new part of my life and I truly cannot wait!

    This is a fab giveaway! :)

    Email: tamsingraham@hotmail.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete