Sunday, 10 July 2011

Recent buys: June/July part 2

Hey gals

So I mentioned last time that I travelled to London with the lovely Phoebe for a Aussie event, and we managed to get a spot of shopping in. I have been before but each time I just cannot get over how massive Topshop is! It was so, so hot anyway on the Saturday in question but in there? OMG I seriously couldn't take it. It was sale time as well which added to the full/hot problem and after a quick scoot I just wanted to check out the accessories and make up section. Heres what I picked up:





I'm yet to use the liner but the other stuff was around £2.50 and has been worn a lot since I picked them up. I also bought some sunnies and an angel wing ring the previous week which I am still in love with. 



Yesterday I nipped to the White Rose Centre and couldn't resist seeing what my local Topshop had in the sale...I came away with all this for £19.







Apologies for the mammoth amount of photographs! Whilst we're on the subject of jewellery I wanted to show you this that I picked up from Etsy a couple of months ago now but its rarely off my wrist - along with my peace bracelet I bought from Claires which I haven't photographed, I literally wear them everyday. 

Does anyone else seem to have an obsession at the moment with jewellery?! I can't stop buying it! 

xxx

15 comments:

  1. Yes! I've bought an obscene amount and show no signs of stopping!

    T x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that last bracelet :)

    I bought 3 necklaces in the Topshop sale the other day!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything you bought is lovely - I love the rings x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am one of those weird girls that doesn't wear jewellery, eyeliner looks good though! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats allotta jewlry haha..but all amazing-really love the peace bracelets..love the combination of gold and string/fabric! haah :)

    http://blaiseruby.blogspot.com/
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab haul, you've bought some great items :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh everything looks fab, loving the 'peace' theme! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love the semi precious set and the bracelet with the little hand on. Both gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great buys, love those shades x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am loving the multi-wrap bracelets at the moment. I need to get to Topshop and check out the sale ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow you really went to town didn't you! i love all the bracelets! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Topshop jewellery and accessories are lovely and great when you can buy them in the sale x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great buys! I love the angel wing ring :)

    I love Topshop jewellery!

    I keep buying jewellery and nail polish at the moment...Accessorize sales are dangerous for my bank account! Lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I seem to be buying loads and loads of jewellery at the moment. I just love buying it, ecspecially in the sales! :)

    http://velvetpassion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete