Sunday, 17 July 2011

Last three weeks in pictures

Yet another picture catch up post from me! Hope you don't mind seeing these - let me know? I'm a total photo hoarder and love seeing other peopls posts like this. Leave me your link if you have done any recent ones? 

I've picked myself up a new white iPhone 4 so all these pictures are courtesy of that as opposed to a real camera! If anyone has any app recommendations I'd be totally grateful for you to leave them in the comments! 









2/3/4 July - Al fresco dining, chicken & prawn paella, goats cheese tart, salad/sunbathing on the lounger when I heard rustling..turned round to find the cat asleep under the bush behind me/spent all day in the garden/Sundays tea of chicken, potatoes and salad (that chicken skin looks so gross. I just like the seasoning on it, I don't actually eat it!/My Princess Milo/4 July nails...gave up on doing the flag so just did red base with blue and white dots! 




Salmon En Croute and a hella load of roasted kale (LOVE)/ About to go out in Leeds on the 8th with Lauren/Shopping on Saturday with my lil bro who bought a purple hoodie - it just reminds me of Justin Bieber now, purple jumpers? 








More Milo loves/A gorgeous looking sandwich I saw in the shop (and didn't buy) - Chicken and Chorizo) and just a bit of the messy bus I was on to go home - someone had emptied an entire bag of flour upstairs and left so much rubbish from food places everywhere. Hate stuff like that/Chicken, potatoes and salad for tea/How much weight has Jonah Hill lost!/My brother has been working at the Great Yorkshire Show all week and got this close to Prince Charles! I'm so jealous I love the Royal Family/New background on my phone/The funniest tweet I read last week/HARRY POTTER TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxx

14 comments:

  1. Great pics, i love posts like these. All your meals look yummy, and very healthy too!!

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHERE did you get that iphone background from?!?! been looking on google but cant seem to find it. got to have it for my phone! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that an Instagram pic I see? What's your username? Get that app if you don't already, and Fruit Ninja, Doodlejump, and TuneIn Radio :) I'm planning to do an app post on the blog at some point, so keep an eye out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That paella looks absolutely delicious! I really wanted to go to the great Yorkshire show, it looks like such a fab day out and the last time I went I think I was about 8 lol. I'm well jel of your new iphone missy!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos - I have serious food envy from most of them! Also that tweet is hilarious! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh the food looks good and i'd forgotton what sunny sky looked liked so thank you for reminding me!
    Your brother is HOT by the way lol! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh the food looks good and i'd forgotton what sunny sky looked liked so thank you for reminding me!
    Your brother is HOT by the way lol! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That food all looks so yummy!
    I am so in love with Jonah Hill now. Cannot believe how different he looks! Love the 'keep calm and stay reem' xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in love with your photography! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving all the food! And OMG look at Jonah Hill! I liked him better before I think :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. good post my love, I just went for a HTC instead of an Iphone as I got such a good deal on it-try the Hipstamatic (sp?) the HTC has an app similar called 'Vignette' and the free version is great! I am working my way through the other ones! I think you can get a Weightwatchers one though which would be good for you if you're still doing that?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely nails!

    be sure to check out my blog and follow if you have the time and like it <33


    www.loretta-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great picture post - all that food looks so good!

    I'm amazed at Jonah Hill! He looks great! He was cool before as well :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like a great few weeks! Your food looks delish and I love your nails! xx

    ReplyDelete