Monday, 9 May 2011

Right About Now

I mentioned a few weeks ago how I missed my old blog and one of the types of posts I used to do was this, the make up currently residing in my make up bag.


I ran out of Studio Fix at the beginning of the year but resisted urges to buy a new bottle as money was a bit tight. Last week when I got paid it coincided with my MSF running out so I took a trip to MAC and picked up newbies. The blusher I'm most reaching for this month has to be Pink Swoon, such a light girly beautiful pink colour. 


It makes me laugh sometimes when I do look back, I will have raved about a product and how I couldn't live without it only to find when I re-read the review however many months later I've totally forgotten the product exists  Still, it's nice to dig it out and fall in love all over again I suppose! One such product is Benefits F.Y.Eye, a primer I loved last year and used religiously! Also MAC's Smoke & Diamonds eyeshadow, I have not used this in such a long time I have 100% forgotten how much I used to love it! Benefits Bad Gal Lash Mascara and Urban Decay;s 24/7 Liner in Zero are my go to liner and mascara combo, also up there is the eyebrow kit I picked up at IMATs which I use pretty much every day as well. 

The Safari Sleek palette has been in my make up bag and has had a lot of use lately, although it's really just for one colour:

As you can see the palette is smashed to bits so I have to be careful using it but the white shadow on the bottom is the most perfect highlight colour I own. 


I have so many lipglosses and I don't really wear lip gloss anymore so I usually alternate these every week trying to use as many up as I can. I used to have an obsession with Lancome Juicy Tubes and I have no idea why, I don't really like them now, this one for instance is almost brand new? What a waste of money! They smell nice at least!

Three brushes residing in the bag at the moment - my Sigma F80 Flat Top Kabuki which I use everyday to put on my foundation and powder, MAC 217 and Sigma E25 (I think). 

Finally, my current nail varnish: 

So there you have it, an update of everything in my make up bag at the present moment! Have you got any of the products I'm loving at the moment? 

xxx

12 comments:

  1. Smoke and Diamonds looks gorgeous!!!! Ive been shopping my stash a lot lately too. Might have to do one of these posts!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post :) I'm inspired to dig out a few old mac products now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post :) I'm inspired to dig out a few old mac products now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post! Keep doing ones like these! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post! Smoke and diamonds looks gorgeous..don't know whether I've seen it before is it limited edition?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post!! My sleek palettes all look like yours but they're amazing :-)

    x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. my mac order arrived today :) and inside was Pink Swoon! Its such a perfect pure girly pink xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Smoke & Diamonds shadow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! Love it when you find make up items you forgot you had :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous picks :)
    i love nearly everytihng you've got!! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a huge collection of products, I'm so envious!

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the smoke and diamonds shadow.

    Mac is such lovely make up xx

    ReplyDelete