Thursday, 5 May 2011

Next!

Hi lovers

Just a quick post from me as I've had a lot on this week! I am planning on doing a few blog posts at the weekend but after just coming across this post from Red Boots I HAD to share it!

Basically if, like me, you use Google Reader to tick off and read all the blogs you follow, but miss being able to see actual blogs, as opposed to the boring repetitive GR layout, there is a button you can install onto your bookmarks titled 'Next' which takes you through each post you have to read via the actual blog - which is also perfect for commenting more on blogs as instead of having to click through to get there you're already on the correct page!

I'm so chuffed I read this post, I don't know if this is a new thing or not but I'm a little bit more in love with blog reading tonight (if possible!)!

To get the Next button if you already use Google Reader, click here and then click the Goodies tab. Scroll down to the part about the Next button, drag it to your bookmarks and thats it!

Did you already know about this? I am way behind?!

xx

11 comments:

  1. Didn't know of this! Very helpful!

    Thanks! :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have cool is that!!! Just made a blog ppost alerting everyone to read this post lol. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really useful however if you follow blogs that have mutiple posts per day like Temptalia you will only see the latest one, so for those blogs you may still want to use reader or just make a note to yourself to look through more the website.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing!!! This is fantastic. I hate google reader as well, so hard to comment etc..just such a pain.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had no idea about this either! Thanks for the heads up! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had no idea about this!! How cool! Thanks for letting us know ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. jesus christ, you think you are behind, i am more behind than you.
    i am a great fan of google reader.
    i am addicted to it but commenting is a pain when using google reader. totally going to see what this little baby can do for me. you might have just made my day here!! thank you so much. god i love you.
    everyone need a carlito in their life xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Although I have Google Reader I usually just look at blogs via the Blogspot dashboard. I might check out Google Reader!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh ive never heard of this! ill have to try this out thanks for sharing. xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh amazingness!
    Is that true about it only showing one post a day though? Cos some bloggers post more than once a day and i want to see them ALL
    X

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is amazing! Thankyou for posting xx

    ReplyDelete