Monday, 30 May 2011

More Bank Holiday fun!

I absolutely love how many Bank Holidays we have at this time of year - it kinda feels like one big holiday all through May! This time around I finished work on Friday and don't go back in until Thursday which is BRILLIANT!! We always get both the Monday and Tuesday off at my work which is pretty cool but this time I also added in a sneaky days holiday for the Wednesday so I could meet up with the GORGEOUS Sinead and hit the shops! 

We will both be attending the Xen Tan Pop Up at Selfridges in the Trafford Centre at 2pm for a consultation. Pretty excited as I'm thinking I'm going to splurge on some goodies, always wanted to try Xen Tan! 



Is anyone else attending the event? Me and Sinead are going to be in Manchester pretty much all day...coupled with the fact that I got paid this weekend and received a little bonus and payrise I *think* it won't just be my feet aching from all the walking round but also my hands from carrying a looootttt of shopping bags!!

Let me know if you are going! :) 

xxx

12 comments:

  1. Oh you lucky thing I would love to go to that.

    I am going to have a Xen Tan spray tan before I go on holiday.

    Have a great time shopping x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never tried Xen Tan, would love to see what you think of it.
    Happy shopping!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a great day! I got an invite for a consultation but it's too far for me to go :(

    Ellie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing better than a good shopping spree ;). Hope you have a fab time at the Xen Tan event, let us know what you think.

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah I wish i could go, looks amazing. x hivenn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like such a good event :)
    great post!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh i know i do love a bank holiday xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a lovely event! Cute blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just want to tell you I love your blog!
    DC
    xx
    http://dentelleetchocolat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't heard of Xen Tan before -- do share!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hun, my blog changed. thebookness.blogspot.com

    follow me there instead.


    =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck, girls! Wish I was there :)

    ReplyDelete