Monday, 23 May 2011

Check My Swagga Out



I went along to the River Island Student Shop In a couple of weeks ago now but I've only just got around taking pics of what I picked up. If you read my post here I trawled the RI website looking for all the things I wanted to pick up. In the end I actually ended up getting none of it as none of it was there! Apart from the ring, and that was NOT happening, I picked up a large and couldn't get it on my first finger and the middle one was a squeeze, RI must make their rings tight or something!!

I only actually got two things - a blouse and a jacket.





I can't even remember how much this cost and I couldn't find it online to show you, I think it was about £25. I wore it today for a job interview and I love it! It's perfect to wear for work or with a pair of jeans for some drinks.




The second thing I got was this gorgeous jacket. Slightly more at £39.99 but I love it - I've always wanted a nice jacket I could wear on nights out that wasn't a proper jacket, blazers never suit me so they're out of the question but this will be perfect.

Have you picked anything up from River Island lately? There is some gorgeous stuff online but I find it hard to find the things I like in my local store!

The header of this post may as well be the only song on my iPod at the moment, I literally play it on repeat all day!

xxx

20 comments:

  1. Carla I love what you got! I am loving River Island at the moment, I check the website daily!Hope you job interview went well babes xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that blouse is utterly gorgeous I so want that.

    Looks love on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry meant to write looks lovely on you not 'love'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blouse looks so pretty on you.

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous blouse! Looks lovely! :)

    I hope the interview went well xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't go into RI without buying something-its one of my favourite shops as the clothes seem to fit me well and always seem to fill a gap in my wardrobe-I always used to big up RI over on HB back in the day when everyone said it was glittery crap!!!
    The jacket looks fab on you, and is the blouse yellow? I think yellow would be gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking foxy here! My local RI is the same, very rarely find any good stuff in there :/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love that first top, its so pretty! my local river island is a bit rubbish too. but i am really tempted by all the bright blazers they have in at the min xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the blouse!! I haven't been in River Island for a while, need to go and have a look!!
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the blouse..I think it's a spotty version of one i've got in white. I really want to go buy it now, it's so cute!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi

    I have tagged you on my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. oo that blouse is gorgeous! Nothing I wanted aside from the bag I got was in the shop either. Can't believe we were both there & I didn't see you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Babes you look a BEAUT! Absolutely love both of them! & with 20% off you cant go wrong! The blouse looks amaze on you, and i think i need the black jacket! Fingers crossed you get the job lover!

    Love you millions xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Blouse is so perfect on you <3. I love river island but haven't been in ages! Don't trust myself to go in there, cash card wouldn't be happy.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. That blouse looks gorgeous on you! I think it would look great on a night out too :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the top

    http://www.plumpydolly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your polka dot top! Looks gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sweet buys!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your blouse - it looks great on you! I've been looking for something just like that for a while now, so i might have to pop in and see if they still have it!

    ReplyDelete