Thursday, 28 April 2011

In My Bathroom...

Following on from my little rant about Umberto Giannini shampoo amongst other things I thought I would do a quick post of the products I have in my bathroom at the moment.

Face

I'm still using the same products I was using in this post at the start of the year with the addition of  The Body Shops Vitamin E Hyrdrating Toner and Soap and Glorys Scrub Your Nose In It once a week.

Body


I actually took these photos about a month ago but never got round to posting them. S&G Calm One Calm All has about three baths left in it! It smells absolutely gorgeous as I'm sure you can imagine! Flake Away is still going strong, I am seriously in love with this product and can't believe I've never used it before. As soon as it runs out I will be running out myself to pick up another! I'm now alternating between Dove Summer Glow and The Body Shop Raspberry Body Butter to make myself look tanned and smell amazing.

Hair

Again, this picture is now out of date as all three of these lovely products have been used up! I'm now using a different version of the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle, I will literally always have a bottle of this in my cupboard as I have to use it every other wash to make my hair brushable and in good condition! In fact I'm now using Aussie products all round, I am using their Ausome Volume Shampoo and the new Lusciously Light Volume Conditioner. I kind of alternate my hair care around two brands - mainly Aussie and the John Frieda Go Blonder range which I reviewed last year here. I really did not expect to like the S&G Glad Hair Day shampoo, I would never have picked it up on its own but it came in the hat box.



First of all, this is the most amazing thing I have ever smelt. I know I say that about every Soap and Glory product but oh. my. god. It is just gorgeous! And not only that it is actually in my top three shampoos I have ever used. My hair wasn't left feeling like it needed a bottle of conditioner afterwards, it wasn't all luggy, it was just perfect! I will definitely be repurchasing this.

Have you tried the Glad Hair Day shampoo?

xxx

8 comments:

  1. I didn't realise Soap & Glory did shampoos! I really need to pay more attention in Boots!

    I really want to try out their Flake Away product...now it's pay day I think I may just have to! :P

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried their shampoo yet but I love all of their other products, including flake away!! They just smell so yummy :-)

    x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not tried the Aussie 3 minute miracle, even though everyone raves about it. I think it's about time I checked it out!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been meaning to try Glad Hair Day for ages - really want to check it out!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is the first time I've heard of a lot of these brands -- lots of new finds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enoyed reading this! Thank you :) Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to try the soap & glory shampoo!

    I do love their scrub your nose in it. Love the fact it doubles up as a mask! the smell is just gorgeous as well xo

    ReplyDelete