Tuesday, 26 April 2011

Bank Holiday Weekends

Bank Holiday weekends, specifically the Easter one, is pretty fantastic don't you think?

My weekend began this week on Thursday, I finished work on Wednesday night and rushed home to pack my case and get my groove on meeting Sinead. One coach trip later and we were in Manchester, checking in at our hotel, meeting Paula and hitting the shops. A few new outfits later and we were back in the hotel getting ready and drinking some cheeky vodkas to give us confidence for the night ahead!! Jo arrived soon with Caroline not far behind her and, once all ready, we set off up to The Living Room for The Gentry Grooming Co event Sinead had invited me to. As always with Manchester it was a drunken affair, and after a fab night at The Living Room scoping out Hollyoaks fitties we headed to a few other bars. Needless to say Good Friday for me anyway was NOT too good, having to endure the coach back feeling hungover like never before, but once I'd got home and had a little power nap I was sat in the gorgeous sunshine eating gorgeous food from the BBQ my mum, dad and brother were having. Saturday was once again a gorgeous sunny day and me and my friend did a little shopping and chilled out with a Starbucks frappacino, whilst Easter Sunday was a relaxing day with my parents and brother again. I am lucky enough to be given not just Monday but Tuesday too off work for the Bank Holiday and apart from a ten mile ride around looking for a KFC with a working Krushem machine (I actually think if their machine is not working this should be official grounds to close the franchise down? Whos with me?) these days have been spent relaxing and just generally enjoying the time away from the office! 

I was made very happy this evening by going to my Weight Watchers class and being told I had lost two pounds. What with a couple of gains and sticks my total loss now is 15 pounds and I feel back on track, with just a birthday and mini Royal Wedding Party this week to worry about!







Have you all had good Bank Holidays? :) 

xxx

12 comments:

  1. Aww the pictures are great!! Carla I defo defo need to meet you at some point!I also need to meet Paula and see Sinead again! You all look beautiful girls xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hun, these photos are HOT! You all look so so pretty, and wonderful. Looks like you had such a good time
    <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe. i think i remember you tweeting about your Krushem drink :)
    looking good on the photos, loving the pouting at the end lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all look fab!! Looks like you had fun :-) x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey gorgeous! I love the pictures. And yay about losing two pounds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous Carla! Blue really suits you- love your make-up too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pictures! :)

    Looking gorgeous as always! Looks like you all had a great time...

    Well done on your weight loss too! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww looks like you had a great night :) well done for the weight loss... keep it up pretty lady xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking gorgeous, i love that lip colour. Well done on the weight loss, i need to get my arse in gear and start dieting soon boooo:(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done on the weight loss Carla, you're looking FAB!!! Lovely pics of you girlies.

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your blog, do you use a samsung camera with the beauty shot? i would like to buy one of those, on my wish list for a while :)

    ReplyDelete