Monday, 11 April 2011

And if I share with you my story would you share your dollar with me

Bonsoir girls

* picture from weheartit

I hope Monday has been good to you! Today went as well as could be expected, it was a very sad day, I can't say I've been to many funerals before, just the one in fact six months ago tomorrow which is so strange, I don't want to make plans to go to any more any time soon. My mum joked she was a professional mourner, it wouldn't matter whos funeral she went to she would still cry as though they were close to her and I think the same can be safely said for me. I've got into a habit of watching Greys Anatomy lately and crying at almost every episode. I have the last epi of season two to come this week then I'm going to hold off from 3 as I really want to begin watching Mad Men and The Wire.

Yesterday was spent sat in the garden pretty much all day. I wanted to finish the book I was reading, This Charming Man by Marian Keyes, which I did, I began reading The Accidental Family this morning. Having a book up in my face all of yesterday somehow blanked my memory from the boiling hot sun and I totally burnt the fronts of both of my legs. I had cropped leggings on up to my knees so from there downwards looks horrible and is sosososo painful!! I don't think I will get a beach holiday this year, I didn't get one last year either and I really want to go but I have New York booked in November and need to save up money for that, so this weekends sun has been a welcome addition to my weekend! I have heard that is it now though and it is April Showers ftw :(

Does anybody watch Waking The Dead? It was the final episode tonight ever and I am gutted about it! I am a huge fan of the show and Trevor Eve...silver fox fo show....



LOL I just googled for a picture of him and there was one further down the page and I was thinking wow, look how diff he looked when he was younger! Then I realised it was Richard Madely haha...think its time for bed! Anyway yeah Waking The Dead ended tonight, I always hate when shows come to an end, I feel strangely sad, I don't know if I'd just prefer it if they never came back for another series. Did you watch?

I think if funds allow this week I might take a trip to Lush. There are a few things I would like to pick up and I spotted this soap on their website earlier which is bound to smell good, £5 and profits go towards Japan Aid...



Reading this week: Kelly and Sofia



xxx

6 comments:

  1. Hi
    I left you an award on my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I haven't watched any of this series of Waking The Dead! Really need to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the above quote.. So sweet

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely post :)
    I need to catch up on waking the dead!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. im gutting waking the dead is over it was soooo good! what do i watch on sunday night now! x

    ReplyDelete