Tuesday, 22 March 2011

True Colours

A few weeks before I knew the Viva Glam Gaga and Viva Glam Cyndi lipsticks/glosses were going to end I made a snap decision to pick Cyndi up. As eagle eyed Sinead pointed out in my storage post I have indeed stocked up on the Gaga version and have three of those, I thought it was only right that I buy Cyndi too. 




Admittadly I haven't worn it that many times since I have bought it but it is a pretty wearable red colour that is a welcome addition to my ever expanding lipstick collection!



Did you pick Cyndi up?

13 comments:

  1. Viva Glam Cyndi is one of my favorites!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh never considered Cyndi Viva Glam but that colour is alot more subtle than i thought it would be!
    xx :o)

    http://lulubbeautyandfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colour! :)

    I don't own any of the Viva Glam lipsticks....really want to buy one now! I love the look of this one!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey hun great blog, I'm a new follower! <3
    Would really appreciate it if you would pass by my blog and follow if you like it :)

    Thank you sweetie xoxo

    Angel High Heels & Lipgloss

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a great colour
    I would love for you to check out my blog and tell me what you think
    Ashley
    http://wise-rabbit-says.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by sweetie!! :)

    I love MAC lippies too. I have one of the Viva Glam ones, think its V.

    Can't wait to get the Wonder Woman x MAC ones my friend got for me.


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Viva Glam Cyndi! :)I'm a new follower of your lovely blog! :) Do visit mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving both of those lipsticks <3 such pretty colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a really nice colour. It looks so natural and wearable! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adoore this lipstick.. Wrote a post on a lip balm version of it.. Not an exact dube of this but similar..

    ReplyDelete