Sunday, 13 March 2011

Sunday 010


Constantly getting giddy for the new Harry Potter film this year #geek



Lusting over Paris this month (and that body)


Laptop bag that I've been meaning to show you for a while - I bought it in the Accessorize sale at the beginning of February when I was supposed to be buying presents for a friend - it was only £8!





I've been a bit quite this week and haven't read barely any blogs, mainly for one reason - I'M SO TIRED!!! I don't know why, but I feel knackered ALL the time and it is so annoying. On Friday I slept at a friends, someone I haven't really seen or spoken to this year so what should have been a good catch up over food and DVD's was actually a chat over a Chinese with a film on in the background and then sleeping. We were both tired so thankfully it wasn't just me but we went to bed earlier than her 6 year old sister! It was intended to be a 'power nap' but it ended up being a full on sleep from 9 pm until 2 in the morning when weirdly we both awoke at the same time for a little bit of chocolate, drink of pop, about 15 minutes of conversation then back down till quart to ten the next morning. I thought that would be good for me and would have caught me up but no, last night I couldn't even manage to stay awake to watch CSI NY and went to bed at 10 till 11 this morning! And I've still been yawning all day. Does anyone else get unexplaindly tired?!

I had a lovely treat from Aussie this week which actually pretty much scared the hell out of me! I received an email saying my balloon would be arriving that morning and pretty much dismissed it as junk until I saw my full address at the bottom at which point I started really panicking that someone had nicked my address! I made my Mum open the box as I was at work but as she saw the purple she knew it was an Aussie gift! 

Weighing the balloon down was a bottle of Aussome Volume Lusciously Light Conditioner which smells absolutely amazing (nothing new there!) It sounds like the start of a new challenge from Aussie which makes me very happy indeed, I will be choosing to boost my body and soul and join the Lusciously Lighter Self clan! What did you choose? 

To add more excitement, Aussie are offering 10 community members be a part of the action. In order to enter this competition, you will need to do it via a blog post on your own blog. Then tweet the link to the lovely ladies at @yummyhair! The question? 

"Put a spring in your spring! Tell us, how would you lighten up your life? #AussieLight"

This is open until Sunday 20 March 2011 so you have a week to get entering! winners will be chosen "based on the most creative response that reflects the Aussie spirit. This means videos, pictures, stories, even songs can be used, just as long as you answer the question".

Will you be entering? I really can't recommend entering enough, I have definitely made friends for life thanks to the numerous events I have been to and am more thankful that you will ever know! Be sure to let me know if you enter. 

xxx

xxx

5 comments:

  1. I am a little bit obsessed with paris too lately.

    Helen, X
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll join you in being a geek, SO excited for the next Harry Potter film, yet so depressed it's almost over!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay we are in the same tribe! i love nicki and i looove drake cant wait to hopefully meet you on some Aussie meet-up! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your laptop bag!!

    And what can be better than a balloon arriving at your doorstep! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete