Saturday, 5 March 2011

Saturday 009


It only feels like two minutes ago I was writing this last Saturday! It is currently so freezing that even though the heating is on full I am sat in a jumper and hoody shivering. I wanted to try start doing a Saturday FOTD at the beginning of each Saturday post but the camera on my battery is dead. The above picture was taken on Wednesday night when I went out for drinks and a curry. I had a good night but spent money I shouldn't have, went way overboard on the wine and suffered for it the next day, the no drinking pop ban had to end as two bottles of orange lucazade, a bottle of fanta and a can of pepsi max later I realised I clearly need carbonated drinks to bring me round! 

After two 'sessions' this week, meaning two days where I could barely focus at work, so tired and hungover, I was looking forward to having a lie in this weekend but instead I dragged myself up to be in Leeds for 9.30 to meet Kelly as I bought this beauty from her...


Pinched the piccie from Kelly when she was selling it as my battery is dead, but I love it! Can't wait to start using it, I've literally been wanting one for an age! 





Fanta and Crispy Rolls; practically all I ate and drank last weekend / Barry M Pink Flamingo, ASOS Double Cross Ring and new turquoise stone / What I've been eating for breakfast every day this week; Activia raspberry yogurt, small amount of Jordans Crunchy Oats and handful of dried cranberries / Seating plan for Leeds Grand Theatre; Jason Donovan is in The Sound of Music in June and I HAVE to go / Leftover murgh and potatoe curry and a naan bread from Wednesday, so Thursday's lunch! 

How is everyones Saturday going? 

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Arghh asif you got the bag from kelly!!! Bet your so excited to use it!!! Is it your first Louis?x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your nails and those rings :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop showing me pics of choc!! I STILL have a choc buttons addiction thanks to u lol xx

    ReplyDelete