Monday, 21 February 2011

Yeahhh Man

Hey lovlies

So last night as I said I went to see the gorgeous Usher with my friend Lauren at Manchester Evening News Arena.

I obviously wanted to see Usher and have been a fan of his for a long time but a major reason in me wanting to go see him on his OMG Tour was being Trey Songz was supporting him. I booked my tickets and then found out that Trey was actually supporting in America and it was Tinchy Stryder supporting in England :(

I know who I would have rather seen :'(

Anyway, after the boring intro by Tinchy (There was just no way I could have enjoyed his set knowing that another country got Trey, Akon and Tinie) Usher appeared and it was as good as I expected!

My latest favourite song is Hey Daddy (Daddy's Home), I think since Raymond V Raymond came out I have listened to it non stop! I love it and was so so pleased when he sang it. He sang lots of old stuff too and then did a little medley of Confessions, My Boo, I Need A Girl and Lovers and Friends. I had actually forgotten that he sang on I Need A Girl and Lovers and Friends because he's just featured on them, I absolutely love them! Needless to say we had Usher blasting out all the way home and as Lauren said this morning on a text 'I am going to listen to my Usher CD's all week and forever more' LOL! 

I'll leave you with just a few pics I took; I took about twenty million! 




I also want to try and get into the habit of doing outfit posts, or FOTD's, but I really struggle with my camera, I think it's rubbish! 

Skirt - H+M
Vest top - H+M
Cardigan - George @ Asda
Scarf - Primark
Neclace - River Island

xXx

3 comments:

  1. So jealous, he's amazing. Nice outfit :).

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO jealous you saw him, but I agree about the Trey thing!

    Sarah x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Need a Girl is an amaaaaazing song :) Idk if he can ever top U Got It Bad though, I've always loved that song! So jealous love, and love your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete