Sunday, 27 February 2011

When it's been out of sight and out of mind for such a long time, that's how one forgets

Hi lovlies

Hope you have all had nice weekends. I have not done much today, apart from list some things on eBay while it's free listings (ends tonight), paint my nails, I made some yummy rocky road which is confined to the fridge until after I've been weighed!

I watched Remember Me tonight, omg I cried like a baby at the end!


Has anyone seen it? I honestly don't remember reading any reviews which gave the ending away or mentioned it was more than a little sad! Although then again I didn't actually know what it was about. The whole reason I joined Love Film was because I have so many DVDs on my Amazon wishlist and I thought I should rent them before buying them, I think I'm going to put this film back on the wishlist to buy when I get some spare cash as I did like it. 

I had the craziest dream last night that Nicki Minaj was in my back garden, and I just couldn't believe it, then I went upstairs to a flat and someone had broken in, I looked in a very messy bedroom and found Ste from Hollyoaks shooting up on the balcony outside..it was so weird


I might wear my Nicki Minaj lippie tomorrow for work - I'm too scared to actually wear it in case I lose it (I lose everything) but maybe tomorrow I might bring it out lol.. 

I was having a read of the DM earlier and saw an article about Jennifer Hudson - can you believe how much weight she has lost? 




I think she is so gorgeous, I was just trying to find some pictures of her when she was bigger and she always dresses so stylishly and beautifully. The above two photographs are amazing. I also just came across her blog for Weight Watchers, not sure if anyone is interested in giving it a read but I found it quite good reading some of the problems she has just like the rest of us. It's here if you want to have a look.  One disgusting this was (quite unsurprisingly) some of the comments on the Daily Mail story. The commenters on that website are complete pricks! Some saying (referring to the last pic I posted) how gross it was that she hadn't put a jacket on as all they were looking at was her stretch marks on her arms! Yeah, cos that's SO much more noticeable than the fact she's dropped 80 pounds...

Are you a J-Hud fan? 

xxx

4 comments:

  1. I don't know much about her, but her voice is beautiful! And god I would trade about 3 stone of my fat for stretchmarks lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! Some people are ridiculous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how much weight she has lost -- looks great, but a TON!!

    ReplyDelete