Well at the beginning of February I wanted to do a post a day....not going very well is it! Real life has kind of got in the way lately, had a lot of stuff going on and haven't had time to blog/catch up. I'm currently painting my nails and getting ready for my works late Christmas party tomorrow night, keep changing my mind as to whether I am excited about it or not! And I've realised that I am SO boring with painting my nails - I have over 100 polishes but I am obsessed with the one I mentioned here! The OPI Los Cabos Coral. It just goes with everything but I need to get out of this rut!
My Weight Watchers journey is going great, I've lost 11 1/2 pounds so far, I've been going for 5 weeks now I think so I am really pleased with it! Although to say I've almost lost a stone, I feel fatter than before I even started dieting, not sure how that makes sense :/ I am worried about what I will be drinking and eating at the party tomorrow, I ordered beef carpaccio for starter (I have to admit, the other choices for starters were eggs florentine, goats cheese tart and smoked salmon filled with cream cheese. Usually I would go for salmon as I love it but I hate cream cheese! I don't think I actually like beef carpaccio, but I thought if I ordered that and don't like it, I won't be able to eat it and will save ww points!), seabass and double chocolate cheesecake... and lots and lots of wine.
I've bought a few goodies lately and will do some proper posts soon to show you. Did anyone buy anything from MAC's Wonder Woman collection today from Selfridges? I am completely skint and waiting until it is released on 3 March I do believe at MAC online and counters!
You know I hate doing posts without pictures. My Blackberry Curve broke before Christmas and the other day I uploaded all the piccies onto the laptop and thought I'd share a few with you! Hope you don't find them too boring lovies!
1. I gave the keys to my flat to my brother one day; I came home to find every teddy I own in bed
2 and 3. My gorgeous cat Milo <3
4. A Valentines card and rose Lauren snuck into my flat when I wasn't home last V Day
1 and 4. Me on my birthday and after work drinks
2 and 3. Me and Sinead at an Aussie event and our own drunken adventures <3
1. When I moved flats and my new fridge was ten times bigger than the old one, and I filled it with pop, lots of pop
2. The millions of DVDs Lauren bought me for my birthday last year...and a sheepy :)
3 and 4. Two pairs of shoes I bought from Next and then had to return because of lack of funds :'(
1. Warm chicken ceaser salad
2. GORGEOUS Chicken topped with pepperoni and mozzerlla, cheese & pepperoni potato skins and salad *drooooolllll*
3. The worlds largest jacket potato with tuna cheese and salad. I hadn't eaten all day and actually remember eating it whilst watching CSI for two hours!
4. Nigella's 'crustless pizza'. Pretty yummy :)
1. Barry M Pink Flamingo and 3D Nail Stickers
2. THE NAIL POLISH I AM OBSESSED WITH! OPI Los Cabos Coral
3. Rimmel Climax and zebra stripes with liquid eyeliner
4.NYC Little Italy and Nails IncAspen - Halloween Nails <3
Various MAC hauls I deemed fit to photograph
The outer and inner of a gorgeous present from Aussie, and my hair in a top bun courtesy of Amber at the Aussie Markets in November
And finally, after a night out in November, I woke up to find my shoes like this...
I mean, WTF!! How is there mud all over the ankle bit but not on the heel or sole part?? It's like I dipped them in a puddle ankle part first? I despair of myself when I am drunk *shakes head*
Well done for still reading if you made it to this bit!!