Tuesday, 1 February 2011

February ~ Tuesday 004

I love how I started wanting to do a post each Saturday, then last week in was Sunday, this week its a Tuesday.. I haven't blogged in the past week as the internet connection I mentioned didn't go to plan, and then I've been trying to catch up with other blogs along with sleep after a uber busy weekend in London with some gorgeous girls!


Can you believe it is February 1st today? Seriously, getting older is horrible, time flies so quickly! Also, how cold is it today?! It's like we're back in December again! 

I had my Weight Watchers meeting tonight - last time I blogged about it I had lost 7 pounds, well last week I did lose but only by 1/2 a pound. I wasn't bothered, I was pleased it wasn't putting any on, after all I had drunk quite a lot on the weekend. Tonight I put the half pound back on and I am ecstatic!! Lemme explain why. 


Yep, that is all the food I consumed this weekend. Yep, Subway, McDonalds, Krispy Kremes (although not that many), Chinese, full English...all eaten. Not forgetting numerous cocktails and other bits and pieces. 

So to be told that, after eating aaaaaaallllllllllllll of the above, I had only put on half a stone? Loving it! Need to really pull back in this week and be GOOD. I am going out on Friday night for drinks and Saturday not too sure of plans, I am however going to see Russell Howard on the night, and Sunday my friends daughters first birthday party. I bought the tracker and shop and eating out pack tonight as well. 


SO. Last week was ... certainly not memorable as I can't remember anything I did :/ I don't think I did anything apart from go away at the weekend - separate post coming up shortly. The only film I've had chance to watch was Perfect Stranger. I went to see it when it came out and actually blogged about it, all the way back in 2007 I do believe. I loved it when I saw it, and liked it the second time. Halle Berry grated on me like you wouldn't believe! But it is a good film with a good twist at the end. I have Brothers to watch but it's Tuesday, Shameless time in 15 minutes! 


I'm not going to do the three to follow and three to listen to this week again as I have so many blogs to catch up on, I'll do it through the week!

xXx
pics taken from various google searches and tumblrs, or my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment