Saturday, 1 January 2011

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas and New Years! I feel like I've done nothing at all for the past week apart from laze around, eating, watching telly and being stuck to the laptop. I'm looking forward to getting back to some sort of normality next week and not stuffing my face with chocolate all the time! I was back at work on Thursday and Friday this week and I could tell straight away I had been over doing it with the bad food - the same walk that I had only been thinking two weeks early 'this isn't actually bad any more, not out of breath/getting a stitch' etc etc killed me! I really want to make more of an effort with myself in 2011, weight wise, taking care of myself more. 

I want to try and post a lot more, I really want to get in at least one post in a week that I can do a kind of weekly summary, and I think I'm going to try and fit it in on a Saturday. So, as I want this to be a 'new start' kind of thing I won't do one today, instead I'll post a few piccies of what my day has entailed (internet pics, not taken by myself...I've been fair too lazy for that today :p) 





Also sorting through clothes I bought in the Christmas Next sale, just a couple of  shirts for work and a pair of  boots I ordered in the wrong size by mistake *sob*. So, as you see, not a lot!

What did you get up to on New Years Day? 

xxx

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!

    I did pretty much the same as you, lazed about and watched TV. I did do a bit of a revamp on my blog too, so at least I did one constructive thing!

    I'm absolutely dreading going back to work on Tuesday, I've slept til lunchtime most days so getting up at 6am is going to be evil!

    Bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm that pizza looks delicious! I tried shopping in the sales, but I just can never seem to find anything! I think the busy crowds and trying to sort through numerous railings puts me off! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! :) OMG that pizza looks yummy!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! That pizza is making me hungry =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Beth - I know, tomorrow is going to be rubbish! :(

    @ Katie - I tried and I couldn't either I got so angry with people in my way!

    @ Stavroula - I know it looks gorgeous!

    @ Sarah - I know I want pizza really bad after seeing this pic lol

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete