Tuesday, 11 January 2011

Happy Happy Happy!

For anyone that saw my post earlier this month here wondering whether I would receive my Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Lipstick...it came! I did email MAC and explained the situation and she said it had actually been posted the same day.




I know it's so simialir to Gaga and I admit that a lot of the reason I wanted this was because of it being connected to Nicki but Gaga is my favourite lipstick, I've been through two this year, currently using one, have two on back up...so more lippies that resemble the same effect are always a good thing in my eyes! 

Hope everyone is having great weeks xxx

9 comments:

  1. Yay you got it! so glad you love it my dear xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So weird, mine just plopped through my door yesterday aswell, i'd kind of forgotten about it! It's very pretty! I love Nicki Minaj too. Anyway i'm glad you got it in the end :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, I really am intrigued by Nicki Minajo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so uncool, I don't know who she is!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh i love this colour, im a massvie fan of matt candy pink lips :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks lovely, wonder if theyll rerelease it

    ReplyDelete