Tuesday, 18 January 2011

First week weight in!

Hi girlies hope you are having a good week so far! I slept out last night at a friends house who has the most beautiful baby I've ever laid eyes on! I want one :( 

So tonight was my first Weight Watchers weigh in...and I lost 7 pounds! I picked up my Silver Seven half stone sticker for my tracker and I'm ever so pleased :D
If I lose 4 1/2 i will get my 5% goal which I am aiming for. It's going to be hard this week as I'm going out on Saturday night drinking and then ending the night with a meal at Akbars, an Indian restaurant in Leeds. I don't want to not enjoy my meal because I haven't been for about 2 years! I only like one thing on the menu anyway (Murgh and Potato) and I think I will get some rice with it and pinch a bit of my friends naan - Akbars do immense naan breads! 

I'm really chuffed with myself :) What is everyone up to tonight? I am currently watching Date Night and Shameless will follow at 10! Can't wait! 

xxx

12 comments:

  1. wow 7lbs thats so great, well done! mmm i love those massive naans in akbars, hope you have fun on saturday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done!! That is brill for one week!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done!! That's amazing!

    I've been thinking of joining WW recently.. either that or Slimming World!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That really is amazing for just one week.

    The doll on fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats fantastic - congratulations x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carla, well done on the 7lb's thats amazing! I need to start losing the last of my baby weight now. Akbars is amazing, i wish i was going x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done, you must be really pleased! Everyone is getting great results with WW at the moment, think I need to bite the bullet and join. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay, well done!! 71b in that short space of time is a amazing weightloss xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done on the weight loss! :)
    Its from topshop, i used to work there so i have them in every single colour :) £22!!
    www.clashingtime.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG half a stone in a week?!
    Thats a bit crazy.(jealous much? lol)
    What did u think of the new plan? I haven't really looked into it. I need to go back to WW :(
    Miss ya xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. that's fab, well done!
    my mum joined slimming world just over a month ago and has lost fourteen pounds :)

    sarahbox04.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete