Thursday, 11 November 2010

Good Times

I have been such a bad blogger in the past year, but I promise I'm going to change all that now!

I kinda want to jump on the bandwagon of posting pics each week of what I've been up to but think I may start that next week, so thought I'd maybe ease into it by posting a few photos of what October has been about for me...







 

1/2-Nights out with my fabulous friends - Lauren to the left of me, and Miss Dainty Dollymix on the right 3-I'm not going to lie, seeing Plan B in concert pretty much made my YEAR it was that good. Seriously the best concert I've ever been to 4- Hair and sweated off make up for Plan B concert. Hair looking awful... and 5-Yay! Shitty webcam pic but real BLONDE hair again for the first time in a year! 6-Trying to drink a lot more water than usual..and Barry M Emerald Green nails, with Models Own Silver Spangle on tips and Rimmel Matte Finish 7- Navy blue polka dot matt nails I've been rocking to match the dress in picture 2 8/9/10-all albums on repeat on my iPod right now. In actual love with Swedish House Mafia!

xx

15 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous you saw plan b! and your hair looks fab yay for blondes! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so much going on in this post ! its great !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carla i love you so much! You are seriously one of my best friends ever! Love the pic of you, me and Lauren! Great post darling! The blog is looking amazing!
    mwah!
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've missed your blogging! Love the new layout and the blonde hair! I want mine even more blonde! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've missed u blogging mrs
    Gorgeous pics
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your back YEH!! keep those posts a'coming!! you look fab!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carlaaaaa! Get your bum back to blogland asap xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, I just came across your blog and love it. :)

    Your weeks sounds fab, especially the Plan B concert and the green nails.

    Can't wait to hear more of your adventures. I've followed your blog and hope you like mine enough to follow too?

    Sarah Betty xx
    http://www.sarahbetty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look stunning. Posting once in a week showing what you've been up to sounds like a great idea!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute blog!!! found you through drugstoreandbargainlover blog!
    Visit my new blog, my prize giveaway is 4 mini beauty products for your handbag!
    Hope you like it!!!
    http://beauty-is-within.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The nails pic!!Looove the nails :D
    And you've done some gorgeous eye make up on the first pic!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ DaisyBee ~ Aw Daisy it was IMMENSE!! Seriously amazing :) lol im getting my hair dyed again tomorrow hoping to be even blonder :D xx

    @ Sara Louise ~ Thank you! xx

    @ Sinead - I totes love you more! Thanks! Love you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Daisy - thanks hun! I seriously want it as blonde as can be, it never seems to be the colour I want though! xx

    @ Emma ~ Thank you gorgeous! xxxx

    @ MFC - Aw, love ya!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ Em - im baacckk lol i just need to get used to blogging more often! xx

    @ sarahbetty ~ thank you! ill check your blog out sweetie! xx

    @ Anna - thank you darling! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ LM ~ thank you! I'll check yours out ;) xx

    @ Ria - aw thanks hun! xx

    ReplyDelete