Thursday, 4 March 2010

NOTD

Hey :)

I haven't done a post in over a week! :(

Just a quick one as I'm at work but these were my nails last week:



Modelled against the gold to get a better idea of the blue lol. This was using Bluebelle from my Models Own haul last month. What do you think? I preferred the Emerald City one which is effectively the same but a different colour, the EC one seemed to go on easy, last longer and look better than this though. It was still nice though, albeit a bitch to get off!!

I have been catching up on blog reading when I can so even if I can't comment I'm still keeping up to date with you all :)

xxx

14 comments:

  1. Hello Missy! What I lovely colour, I don't have any models own polishes, and they always look really pretty - I should have got in while that offer was on! Hope you're well and not working too hard!xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love the colour. How's you? Seen any good flats? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tagged youuu! :)

    http://lilyloveslola.blogspot.com/2010/03/beautiful-blogger-award.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab colour!

    Missy
    Checkout my mothers day UK giveaway:
    http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey buffs, I tagged you for an award :) http://nicolafab.blogspot.com/2010/03/tag-beautiful-blogger-award.html

    O damn just seen V tagged you too. Well aren't you miss popular! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colour and sparkly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the color is stunning girlie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think its really pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think its really pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think its really pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I personally really like this one the colour is great.
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooo, so pretty! That's an amazing colour. I hate those polishes that take forever to get off, but at least they look nice on? Haha. Hope you've been doing good, what's new with you hun? And don't worry about if you take a while to respond, I'm the exact same way :D

    ReplyDelete