Monday, 1 February 2010

Whats in my make up bag


I haven't done one of these for a while so thought I would do a quick post to show you whats in my make up bag at the moment. 


I'm still using the Garnier Moisturiser I was sent a while ago and loving it, it smells so fresh! Also got some contacts and eye drops lurking in the make up bad, a headband and a mirror.



I tend to get used to using one Sleek palette and just keep it in my bag, I'm still loving the Sunset one and using it everyday. I've also got a green Opia eyeshadow in there - to say it only cost about £1 it is really highly pigmented and the colour is gorgeous. Facially I'm using Mac Studio Tech, Benefit F Y Eye! and the blusher Sarah sent me. 


Lip wise I'm trying to use my lipglosses up so I'm using The Body Shop Yes Yes Yes Lip Butter and the Mac lustreglass I got for Christmas. 

What are you using at the moment?

xXx

10 comments:

  1. That Sleek palette looks gorgeous! Thanks for the post xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love sleek palettes, and i've had my eye on the sunset palette for a while now! i only own the storm palette, which i love, but i think i'll just have to expand my collection soon!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have those contacts too! snap! lol. i love garnier skincare but i don't think i've seen that moisturiser before, I'll keep my eyes peeled for it next time i'm in superdrug!xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Lush - especially their face masks and L'Occitane both really yummy.

    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a good idea, I'm sure my make-up bag could do with a clear-out. It's currently full of lipgloss. Very glad to have found you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these posts :) I'm going to have to do a whats in my bag soon
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these posts :) I'm going to have to do a whats in my bag soon
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute post - I always love seing what's in other people's bags! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo, can I have what's in your make-up bag pleeease? I don't really have a bag, per se ... I just dump a few essential items if I'm going to a sleepover. I love that sleek palette and I really want to try Body Shop lip things ... would you recommend the Yes Yes Lip Butter? :)

    Hope you have a great weekend, hun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. P.S. I have an award for you on my blog today!

    ReplyDelete