Wednesday, 10 February 2010

UK Beauty Blog Awards



Hi Guys

I know these posts are going to be popping up left, right and centre on your dashboard recently but I thought I would put my part in too and try and possibly gain some votes for myself :)

I have been nominated for an award, along with many other bloggers, in The Everyday Woman category for up and coming beauty bloggers/vloggers with under 500 followers. As well as the winner of the category receiving the award, everyone who votes could win The Voters Prize:



To vote, CLICK HERE, and if you wish to vote for me my ID is EWA1053.

Winners will be informed by 14 March 2010.

As I said I know that this is doing the rounds big time but that hasn't made me feel any less happy about it ... I know sooo many blogs have been nominated but I'm happy just receiving a comment let alone being nominated for an award, it's so nice to know people read your blog and enjoy it.

Thanks for reading! :) xxx

7 comments:

  1. Voted!! Love your blog... hope you win!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh congratulations! I've voted. Fingers crossed for you! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh congratulations! I've voted. Fingers crossed for you! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH congratulations and I voted for you! Good luck.

    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete